board.goo-dole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

board.goo-dole.com

Diskusné fórum

PříjemHledatLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

In case you ask which is the strongest R4 3DS card, many fol

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
aierser
Zúčastnený
Zúčastnený

Poeet p?íspivku : 13
Registration date : 28. 08. 13

In case you ask which is the strongest R4 3DS card, many fol Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: In case you ask which is the strongest R4 3DS card, many fol   In case you ask which is the strongest R4 3DS card, many fol Icon_minitime22.10.13 17:51

In case you ask which is the strongest R4 3DS card, many folks could answer the r4i-sdhc 3ds card
Although we mentioned R4i 3DS, it aways mean r4i-sdhc 3ds card. In R4 3DS world, r4i-sdhc 3DS is actually a essential member, which was released on April 28th, 2011. The stronger r4 3ds card is distinct from the old r4i-sdhc card in package and computer software. Effectively, if your want to purchase a branded r4 3ds card, go to get r4i 3ds cards that is a fairly right option, we personally advocate this r4i-sdhc 3ds cardThere are some good videos showing how it works, on YouTube. These R4 3DS card contains the function of old r4 and r4i card, what is a lot more, they successfully run DSi games on Nintendo 3DS console. Some of the R4 3DS card hacked N3DS by upgrade their firmware, while other people assistance Ninendo 3DS by released a completely new R4 3DS card. Properly, we belive, the R4 3DS card centry is coming. If you'd like to buy a flash card to enjoy games and medias in Nintendo 3DS console, the R4 3DS will likely be optional. New Supercard DS2 delivers extremely excellent quality and compatibility. .The R4 DS card which can be a new design and style of n3ds is capable to play music and watch videos on our Nintendo DS.Adding information to the R4 Cards are very effortless. Link the micro SD memory card to your personal computer, utilizing a micro SD memory card reader, download the right R4 Cards application, and in a couple of minutes you'll have the ability to send information straight out of your Computer for the memory card. Most of them completely support Nintendo 3DS,DSi,DS,DsiXL,DsiLL and DS lite.
Návrat nahoru Goto down

In case you ask which is the strongest R4 3DS card, many fol
Strana 1 z 1