board.goo-dole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

board.goo-dole.com

Diskusné fórum

PříjemHledatLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

There's another card also namely r4i gold which we name it a

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
aierser
Zúčastnený
Zúčastnený

Poeet p?íspivku : 13
Registration date : 28. 08. 13

There's another card also namely r4i gold which we name it a Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: There's another card also namely r4i gold which we name it a   There's another card also namely r4i gold which we name it a Icon_minitime19.10.13 11:28

There's another card also namely r4i gold which we name it as m3i zero 3ds
The offical team has released that the new R4i Cards will came with new package and wii adopt new modchip,Cheers! Let's looking forward to its coming. Exactly where to buy Nintendo 3DS flash card and run 3DS games on Nintendo 3DS console.N3DS Card blog guide to get best R43DS, Nintendo R4 3DS, N3DS, r4i gold 3ds 3DS card, n3ds, n3ds card, N3DS Flash card, N3DS Flash cart, N3DS flashcard. It has a no pass feature which means that you'll be able to run DS code from GBA devices with out making any modifications whatsoever. It features a cheat database which can give the user infinite ammos, infinite lives and other cheats that may be used to assist make finishing the game much, much easier. The database contains codes the must be selected so the system knows which cheat to enable. Download play is also a feature the EZFlash V Plus boasts which allows the user to download games using a wireless networking device. R4i Gold card is 1 in the most popular R4 cards in the market place. Seems some customers appeal towards the golden packaging of this card for their DS and DSi. Today received a customer's query about his r4i gold card on hands suddenly not working. There is no clue. Ususally I would advise users to re-load the kernel. Most from the time and most cases, it performs. This time too, the customer has format the microSD card, then go to get the newest r4i gold v1.4.1. New kernel really tends to make the r4i-gold function again. There's an additional card also namely r4i gold which we name it as m3i zero 3ds This gold card is created by an additional team and made by other factory. Its price is a lot more expensive but some users specific like it. The majory reason is this R4 Cards supports wood kernel. Thus when you review which gold card to get, got to bear in minds, you will find two R4i gold cards. Nintendo 3DS R4 card could prevent resale Nintendo is combating piracy on its 3DS handheld games console through a brand new system in the bowels from the device. It really is understood that the new machine logs all activity, including the use of illegalR4 Card or hacked cards and flash carts, including the R4 card that's apparently been modified to function with DS ROMS. The use and sale of such flash cards has already been deemed illegal within the UK, but their distribution continues to become a worldwide problem for Nintendo.

Návrat nahoru Goto down

There's another card also namely r4i gold which we name it a
Strana 1 z 1