board.goo-dole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

board.goo-dole.com

Diskusné fórum

PříjemHledatLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work

Goto down 
AutorZpráva
Luxinyu12
Lama
Lama

Poeet p?íspivku : 7
Registration date : 08. 02. 12

Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work   Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work Icon_minitime23.02.12 10:18

Swiping the tasks, at least on my Android 4.0 Ramos W13 smartphone, simply removes them from the recently used task list. As Perlow says, you have to go to the actual task-killing function in Settings. An alternative I’ve found is a bit of a shortcut: Tapping and holding a recently used app provides an “App Info” option. Click it, and you’re taken to the settings for that particular app so you can kill the task.
I’m not going to pass Ramos W16 judgment on Android 4.0 for tablets until I get time to extensively kick the tires. I have an Asus Transformer Prime loaner on the way, so hopefully, I’ll be able to soon validate or refute what Perlow is experiencing. In the meantime, I’ll be looking to manually upgrade a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet to Ice Cream Sandwich to speed up my research.
It’s clear to me Ramos W19 Google has taken huge steps forward with Android 4.0. I interact with it daily on a phone that sees far more use than my iPhone 4S. That doesn’t imply one is better than the other — we all have different needs — but it appears Google may not be able to rest on its Android 4.0 laurels just yet. Offering a seamless software interface between phones and tablets appears to be working quite well for iOS devices and the iPad in particular: There was never a learning curve for Apple’s tablet for those who had used an iPhone or iPod touch.starzmart
Návrat nahoru Goto down

Android 4.0 on tablets: Better, but still needs work
Strana 1 z 1