board.goo-dole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

board.goo-dole.com

Diskusné fórum

PříjemHledatLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

China Android tablet pc

Goto down 
2 posters
AutorZpráva
Luxinyu12
Lama
Lama

Poeet p?íspivku : 7
Registration date : 08. 02. 12

China Android tablet pc Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: China Android tablet pc   China Android tablet pc Icon_minitime23.02.12 10:39

Beijing time on December 27 morning news, from eBay (the Po) and amazon (the Po) on the point of the price, HP (the Po) the current price is much higher than the DVC P10 tablet pc the company earlier this month when the level of price cut clear stocks, this has been declared "death" turned into the tablet pc specialities. But analysts also pointed out that the future user is probably didn't want to pay the price of high tablet pc. At present, the amazon web site there were 57 16 GB version of a new Wi-Fi Zenithink C71 tablet pc sale, price in between $263.69 and $272.99; In addition to 18 second-hand tablet pc. EBay web site more than 100 32 GB version sold Bmorn V11 tablet pc, part of the auction sale and the other is the immediate purchase, selling for between $225 and $350. And earlier this month through the HP his eBay sale channel, compared to the current price of very different Teclast P81HD tablet pc. It is reported, in a few minutes at HP were sold out surplus inventory, but can be purchased for $99, far less than 16 GB version of the $399 and 32 GB version of the original $499 asking price.starzmart.
Návrat nahoru Goto down
cqyyb123
Zúčastnený
Zúčastnený

Poeet p?íspivku : 42
Registration date : 21. 02. 12

China Android tablet pc Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: China Android tablet pc   China Android tablet pc Icon_minitime13.03.12 10:44

How wonderful your article is!
Do you know moncler jackets wholesale and christian louboutin shoes wholesale,If you do not know ,I will tell you.
If you know where to buy cheap nike air max shoes whlesale please tell me.also brand shoes wholesale and Nike Air Max Zenythit is very good.Do you know ugg boots and UGG Bailey Button,If you do not know ,I will tell you.
If you know where to buy cheap moncler jackets please tell me.also brand shoes wholesale and UGG Classic Tallit is very good.
Návrat nahoru Goto down

China Android tablet pc
Strana 1 z 1