board.goo-dole.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

board.goo-dole.com

Diskusné fórum

PříjemHledatLatest imagesRegistracePřihlášení

callaway diablo edge irons

Goto down 
2 posters
AutorZpráva
makein55
Zúčastnený
Zúčastnený

Poeet p?íspivku : 33
Registration date : 10. 02. 11

callaway diablo edge irons Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: callaway diablo edge irons   callaway diablo edge irons Icon_minitime16.07.11 5:37

"I felt like I played a pretty solid round other than some missed opportunities on the greens," said Donald. "I had three or four lip-outs and a few other opportunities that went amiss. It really could have been a very good round with discount golf equipment. "A 71 is still solid, but it certainly could have been a little bit better if I'd have had the putter going." Despite having some of the best conditions on the opening day, for discount golf equipment Westwood struggled in the early part of his round and was three over after five holes. But he regained his composure and had four birdies and two bogeys in his closing 12 holes to end up six shots off the lead. Ian Poulter began with a round of 69, finishing well with birdies at the 16th and 17th. The 35-year-old world number 16 had a 20-foot putt at the last to make it three birdies in a row but left it a couple of inches short. "I'm happy with the finish," said Poulter. "It would have been disappointing to finish today over par with the golf clubs for sale that I executed on the golf course. "I couldn't have asked to hit the ball any better. There were a couple of par saves but apart from that it was pretty golf clubs for sale. "The way I've played and the shots I've hit - and the tough shots I've hit - I'm very happy. I definitely think I've got a chance if I play like I did today. I don't feel the need to go to the range to do any work. Four-time major winner Phil Mickelson had a relatively calm day, carding two birdies and two bogeys for an opening 70 to join a group on level par that includes Spain's Sergio Garcia, 1997 Open champion Justin Leonard and Dustin Johnson of the United States, who claimed a hole-in-one at the par-three 16th using callaway diablo edge irons. Defending champion Louis Oosthuizen had four bogeys in an opening 72, which is two strokes better than England's Paul Casey, while two-time Open champion Padraig Harrington carded a 73 with callaway diablo edge irons. "There were times when I hit the ball solidly but my short game was poor, I didn't chip well," said the 39-year-old Dubliner. "I need to be tighter around the greens tomorrow. I'm eight behind but there's still 54 holes to go."
Návrat nahoru Goto down
coffeec89
Lama
Lama

Poeet p?íspivku : 4
Registration date : 02. 12. 11

callaway diablo edge irons Empty
PříspěvekPředmět: Re: callaway diablo edge irons   callaway diablo edge irons Icon_minitime10.12.11 10:33

Defending champion Louis Oosthuizen had four bogeys in an opening 72, which is two strokes better than England's Paul Casey, while two-time Open champion Padraig Harrington carded a 73 with callaway diablo edge irons. "There were times when I hit the ball solidly but my short game was poor, I didn't chip well," said the 39-year-old Dubliner. "I need to be tighter around the greens tomorrow. I'm eight behind but there's still 54 holes to go."

moncler bransonr
Návrat nahoru Goto down

Strana 1 z 1